The new dual-fuel Miele range puts together a gas cooktop and an electric convection oven. Its contemporary design offers a German style while meeting the needs of North American customers.
Here are some of its key features:
- Available in different sizes from 30” to 48”. The 36” and 48” ranges allow the possibility to customize the appliance. The user can choose to have either a grill or a griddle instead of 2 burners. The 48” model offers an oven, a built-in speed oven and a warming drawer;
- Powerful burners that allow precise control of high and low intensity flame;
- Over 7 cooking modes;
- The mode Cooking Hydra can send vapor into the oven cavity;
- The control center is an intuitive interface, an LCD touch screen that allows control of all functions of the oven. The interface offers similar features to those of a smart phone and allows menu navigation, temperature settings, and even find predefined recipes;
- MasterChef automatic cooking programs provide optimal results for more than 100 dishes by guiding you step by step in the preparation of your dishes.
Elegant and intuitive, Miele’s range is a perfect fit to Fellini Designs kitchen projects. For more information, visit: http://miele.ca/