Two job openings available:
Kitchen Designer, Montréal
Kitchen Designer, Laval
The ideal candidate has passion for design, skills for sales, and the capacity to lead and complete projects efficiently. Since maintaining an enjoyable and stimulating work environment is a priority at Fellini Designs, the ideal candidate stands out by his/her creativity, proactivity and positive attitude.
1. Listen and work with customers to identify their needs and to provide guidance throughout their project.
2. Prepare plans and quotes.
3. Follow-up on signed contracts and ongoing projects.
4. Manage kitchen installations.
5. Participate in the company’s business development.
Education and experience
1. Degree in Design required.
2. Experience in selling kitchens cabinets is an asset.
3. Bilingualism English-French.
4. Proficiency in AutoCAD, Microsoft Office, Internet explorer. Knowledge of 3CAD or 20/20 is desirable.
Send us your CV to [email protected].