Neolith introduced porcelain as a new material for kitchen and vanities countertops. Amongst its advantages, we find:
- efficiency in the kitchen because it is resistant to high temperatures
- resistance to wear, stains and UV rays
- ease of cleaning and hygienic because it does not allow in humidity and bacteria
- for a modern look, their porcelain is available at a thickness of only 12mm in a mat finish
- environmentally friendly because its components are 100% natural and the counter is fully recyclable
Have a look at the Neolith kitchen and vanities countertops at Fellini Designs. Our designers can help guide you in the choice of their many colours.
Here is a video that will assure you of its resistance!